Want to feel like you just had a pro facial at the spa? This post will share how to get the feeling of being pampered like you’re at a spa from the comfort of your own home.
Face masks are the perfect skin care treatment to help you with your skin care concerns. The right face mask can help hydrate skin, remove excess oils and help improve the appearance of your pores. Masking helps all of your other skin care products work more efficiently. And the beauty is, it’s only a one time a week commitment.
First- let’s find the perfect mask for your skin concern. Dr. Spiller Pure SkinCare Solutions has a multitude of masks to choose from. And for most skin types, we have a few masks that will work for you- so switching up the mask weekly is a great idea. Read More.
PRO TIP: Mask like a pro esthetician- apply multiple types of masks at one time on different areas of the face- example T-zone may need some oil absorption, and forehead/cheeks/eyes need deep hydration. (this can vary depending on skin conditions)
MASK MATCH UP…let’s find the right mask for your skin type
Look at your skin concerns and see what mask suites your needs.
Skin Type: Oily, combination and impure skin
TRY- Terra California Clay Mask– with Terrasil Healing Clay, Wheat Germ Oil and Kaolin Clay
- Excellent absorbing qualities
- regulates the microflora
- purifying and cleansing effects
Skin Type: Dry and combination skin
TRY- Fresh & Fruit Mask–Exotic scents of mango, papaya and pineapple
- refreshing and hydrating
- cooling gel mask
- absorbs into the skin
Skin Type: Mature skin, in need of hydration and firming
TRY- Cellular Cream Mask – Skin firming Apple Extract, Cell Boost Extract, Grenoble Walnut
- increase skin resilience and elasticity
- Prevents premature wrinkles
- stimulates cell renewal and deeply nourishes
Skin Type: Sensitive, irritated and dehydrated skin (can be used on all skin types)
TRY-Azulen Cream Mask– Azulene and Bisabolol provide first aid to irritated skin and quickly calm skin.
- Soothing after too much sun exposure
- normalizes sensitivities and irritations and eczema
- Calming results for broken blood vessels
There are many other masks to choose from in our Cream Mask range click here to explore our masks to cream masks
Steps to do an at home mask treatment…
- Cleanse your skin…Choose a Dr. Spiller Cleanser of your choice, based on your skin type. Dr. Spiller offers a variety of cleansers to choose from that are either milky, foaming or gel-based.
- Exfoliate with a gentle scrub- try Jojoba peeling cream. Jojoba Peeling Cream is a gentle exfoliator that gently sloughs off dead skin cells already in the process of being shed with tiny jojoba wax balls. This step will ensure all dead skin is removed and the mask will do its job properly.
- Choose a cream mask of your choice (or more if wanting a more specific treatment for different areas). Apply mask in a thin layer all over skin leaving it on for 15 min, then removing with a warm wet facial sponge or gentle towel, or jump in shower and rinse off.
- Finish off with serum application to maximize active ingredient absorption, and seal with a cream to protect skin. If going outside make sure you finish with an SPF protection.
Have you used one of the Dr. Spiller Masks and love your results? Leave a review under the product section to help others fall in love as well!