To be used as a night cream. Apply evenly to a cleansed and toned face, neck and décolleté after application of appropriate serum. Massage into skin until fully absorbed.
An enhanced night cream with AHA (Retinol) to speed up the cellular turnover for visibly refreshed complexion. Vitamin C counteracts the aging process and prevents premature aging of the skin by stimulating collagen production. Vitamin E protects the skin cells, prevents Trans Epidermal Water Loss and improve the skin’s water-binding ability.
Vitamin C/L Ascorbic Acid:
- Antioxidant that regulates the pH value and stimulates Collagen production
- Strengthens the immune system
- Vitamin C is stabilized as a compound of Propylene Glycol, Magnesium and Vitamin C (compound is one molecule)
Vitamin E/ Tocopherol:
- Antioxidant, protects cell membranes from free radical damages and oxidation
- Anti-inflammatory properties, and prevents irritation.
- Improves the skin’s water-binding ability and reduces trans-epidermal water loss
- A natural protein in the dermis, part of the skin tissue
- There is a connection between the skin’s moisture content and the level of Hyaluronic Acid
- Has the highest water-binding capacity
- Reduces inflammation, soothes irritations and wound-healing
- Basis for Liposomes and prevents trans-epidermal water loss
- Derived from the sap of the Aloe Vera Leaf
- Anti-inflammatory, hydrating, softening and soothing
- Cooling, refreshing, tightening, relieves redness, itching and irritations
AHA/Alpha Hydroxy Acid:
- Exfoliating and emollient properties, reduces keratosis, moisturizing, for dry, irritated and aged skin
- AHA’s = variety of acids, for example Citric Acid from Citrus Fruits, Glycolic Acid from Sugar Cane, Lactic Acid from Sour Milk, Malic Acid from Apples