Gently apply to face, neck and décolleté. Leave on for 10 – 15 minutes. Moisten mask with wet hands to soften and remove with lukewarm water. Follow with application of a suitable moisturizer.
A restorative and nourishing cream mask to reduce inflammations, irritations and dehydration while improving the elasticity of the skin.
Magnolia Bark Oil:
- Extract from magnolia bark.
- Used in TCM, Ayurveda and Kampo (Japanese medicine).
- Known for its various soothing and calming properties
- Reduces hyper-reactiveness
- Reduces neurogenic inflammation and redness, triggered by mechanical stress.
Vitamin F Complex:
- Complex of essential fatty acids with bioactive linoleic acid.
- Helps to retain an intact lipid barrier and its physiological functions.
- Keeps skin smooth, protects against moisture loss
- Forms a stable barrier against external stimuli.
- Has highly soothing properties
- Promotes the skin’s healing and recovery process.
- Cell division is stimulated.
- Helps the skin to regenerate itself.
- Minimises irritation and accelerates the regeneration of the skin.
- Has an epithelialising effect on raw, cracked skin.
- Alleviates irritation and promotes wound healing.
- Irritated skin is soothed and balanced.
- Derived from olive oil
- Promotes healthy lipid barrier, and creates a healthy sheath over the skin
- Protects against germs and bacteria.
- The hyaluronic acid is one of the most valuable and intensive moisture binders.
- Locks in moisture – so important to the skin.
- Well-moisturised skin remains free from dryness and wrinkles.
- Active protection against free radicals.
- Protects the cells against mutations.
- Vitamin E counteracts premature skin aging.