For Professional Use Only:
Mix the powder mask with 1½ times the amount of water (water should be around 40 °C) and apply onto the face. Leave on for 10 – 15 minutes. It is recommended covering the mask with a warm, moist cloth so the enzymatic action can fully develop. May also activate the enzymatic action while under steam. Remove the mask with a moist cloth.
Make sure to mix only the quantity needed for one treatment, since the rest cannot be used for further treatments due to the missing enzyme activity.
* Do not apply in the eye area *
Used in professional facial treatment as enzymatic mask to remove dead skin cells, impurities and excess oils. Ideal for sensitive skin types to avoid mechanical friction.
- A mixture of Aluminium Silicates
- Good coverage and absorption abilities
- Correspond in their effect to Papain (= enzyme of the Papaya Fruit that splits proteins)
- Cellulose derivate
- Diet remedy
- Positive effect in case of Neurodermitis
- Gained from the Fruit of Papaya
- Protein-splitting enzyme
- For keratolytic face masks