Use morning and evening. Apply to a cleansed and toned face, neck and décolleté as a moisture supplier. Massage into skin until fully absorbed. Can be used alone or followed by an appropriate day or night cream, depending on skin type.
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- With Vitamin A and E to regenerate and prevent premature aging
- Deeply moisturizing
- Anti-inflammatory; soothes, cools and relieves redness, itching and irritations
- Hydrating and refreshing
- Softening and tightening
- Derived from the Sap of the Aloe Leaf
- Used as gel or in diluted form as Aloe Vera Juice
- Contains many Enzymes, Amino Acids and Vitamins Improves moisture retention
Vitamin A/ Retinol:
- Anti keratinizing agent, thickens the epidermis Antioxidant, regenerates prematurely aged skin due to sun radiation Increases Collagen, DNA and Elasticity
- Antioxidant, protects the cell membranes from free radical damage, protects from oxidation, improves the skin’s water-binding ability, is a well-absorbed moisturize.
- Reduces trans-epidermal water loss, helps to maintain the connective tissue Anti-inflammatory; prevents irritation due to sun exposure Gained from Cereal Oils including Wheat Germ Oil