Use morning and evening. Apply evenly on a cleansed and toned face, neck and décolleté. Massage into skin until fully absorbed. Can be used alone or followed by an appropriate day or night cream, depending on skin type.
Professional Use: Mix few drops with appropriate night cream for facial massage.
A restorative and caring facial oil with high content of Vitamin E to protect against antioxidants and free radicals to revitalize, reduce lines and slow the aging process of the skin.
- Derived from the sap of the Aloe Vera Leaf
- Anti-inflammatory; soothes, cools and relieves redness, itching and irritations
- Hydrating and refreshing
- Softening and tightening
- Contains Vitamin E
- Activates the cell metabolism of the connective tissue
Vitamin E/ Tocopherol:
- Gained from Cereal Oils including Wheat Germ Oil
- Antioxidant, protects the cell membranes from free radical damages and oxidation
- Improves the skin’s water-binding ability
- Reduces Trans-Epidermal Water Loss
- Anti-inflammatory properties and prevents irritation due to sun exposure
- Sunshine of the cell