Use once to twice a week. Apply after cleansing, toning and application of serum or ampoule. Apply evenly onto the face, neck and décolleté. Leave on for 10-15 minutes then remove the excess with a tissue or massage remainder into the skin. Once a week, thin layer of the mask can be applied for an intense overnight treatment.
For hydrating facial treatment, apply appropriate ampoule (Hyaluronic Acid or Aloe Vera) or serum then apply mask. Leave on for 10 – 15 minutes. Remove with tissue or warm compress.
An intensive hydrating mask that stimulates the skin’s natural healing process to soothe redness and irritations. Aloe Vera is calming, hydrating and relieves redness. Avocado Oil is rich in Vitamin E to protect the skin against environmental influences.
- Derived from the sap of the Aloe Leaf
- Anti-inflammatory; soothes, cools and relieves redness, itching and irritations
- Hydrating and refreshing
- Softening and tightening
Contains Vitamin E, activates the cell metabolism of the connective tissue
- Derived from the Chamomile; anti-inflammatory and soothing
- Vitamin of the B Complex
- Accelerates rate of cell division Regenerates damaged skin
- Protects from sun radiation and cures sunburns
- Promotes wound-healing and anti-inflammatory agent
- Regenerating, retains moisture and refines the texture
- Protects from dehydration
- Improves elasticity
- Antiseptic and anti-bactericidal
- Skin-protecting capabilities and an astringent