Ginkgosome Gel should be used consistently for 30 days. After 30 days stop treatment for at least 14 days, then use again for 30 consecutive days.
Apply evenly on a cleansed and toned face, neck and décolleté. Pat in until fully absorbed. It is necessary to follow up with an appropriate day or night moisturizer depending on skin type.
* Do not use on thin and sensitive skin *
An AHA gel to reduced keratosis, improve skin’s elasticity and speed up the cell renewal process. The skin appears youthful with lines smoothened, skin tone evened and impurities as well as pore size reduced.
AHA / Alpha Hydroxy Acid:
- Has exfoliating and emollient properties
- Reduces keratosis (thickened skin)
- Moisturizing for dry, irritated and aged skin
- AHA’s = variety of acids, for example Citric Acid from Citrus Fruits, Glycolic Acid from Sugar Cane, Lactic Acid from Sour Milk, Malic Acid from Apples
- Increases the blood flow
- Stimulates oxygen consumption of the tissue
- Diminishes couperose conditions
- An antioxidant